Unity Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Unity Developer to join our team.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems;
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design;
- Work on our existing, massively popular game, and take part in developing new games;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Mobile game development in Unity3D;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code following SOLID principles;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware;
- 6 years as software developer on client side;
- Experience with UI development;
- 3 years experience as a Unity developer, ideally in the games industry;
- strong Software engineer skills;
- Passion for creating games;
- Very strong Object-oriented programming profile;
- experience with game physics and particle systems;
- At least 2 years of proven Unity3D development experience.