Freelance Unity Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Freelance Unity Developer to join our team.
- Working effectively in a small team, and communicating with production staff, artists and other developers;
- Contributing to design ideas;
- Implementing, debugging and refining core features;
- Time management, assisting in the planning of projects through task estimation.
- Good programming skills in C#, understanding of OOP and coding best practices;
- The ability to learn new skills and to keep up to date with front-end development techniques;
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math;
- Development experience in Unreal Engine 4;
- Strong problem solving ability; the ability to adapt to challenges through self-driven education and experimentation;
- Proficiency in shader programming and an understanding of the graphics pipeline;
- Development experience within the Unity Engine;
- C++/Obj C knowledge, primarily for plugins;
- Experience with VR/AR hardware, software and content.