Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
Network Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Analyst to join our team.
- Will be the first point of contact for all Network issues;
- BAU encompassing networks, telephony, PABX, voice recording, desk moves and changes;
- Work within the Infrastructure team in supporting and delivering all aspect of services;
- Week 2 stand down;
- Interaction and support of end user;
- Ideal qualification: CCNA;
- 1% Additional Hours Allowance Week 1 Monday to Sunday 07.00hrs – 19.00hrs;
- Treasury solutions such as IPC turrets;
- Interpret network security reports;
- Week 4 stand down;
- Works with other IT personnel to assist with project activity, as required;
- Develop, maintain and deliver global standards to all networking devices;
- Incident escalation and management;
- Assist with seamless migration of network estate to the newly adopted security framework.
- Switches / Routers;
- Experience working within mission-critical environments;
- Security certification (advantageous);
- Wireless Technologies;
- In-depth understanding of supporting a data centre with branch interconnectivity (LES circuits);
- In-depth knowledge of CISCO including firewalls, switches and routing protocols;
- Experience in operational deployments;
- CISCO certification required CCNA;
- Cisco technologies;
- VPN technologies (IPSEC);
- Maintains required industry recognised skills through training and self-study methods;
- Palo Alto Firewalls;
- Ccent / ccna;
- Cisco Meraki.