Network Operations Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join our team.
- Customer VPN implementations;
- Internal and external documentation of solutions;
- Support network infrastructure globally;
- Shared out-of-hours emergency on-call support on a rota basis to meet company SLAs;
- Build the networking infrastructure in new offices;
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 Network infrastructure Support in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East;
- Core network project implementation and configuration;
- Monitor and manage complex networks;
- Support Network operational issues in the infrastructure, including vendor escalation;
- Conform to and enforce the companies ISO27001 processes;
- Supporting existing core Machine To Machine network, providing connectivity and access to servers across multiple data centre locations;
- Solve complex network issues in production, colo, lab, and customer environments;
- Resolve issues escalated by support or development;
- Suggest and implement new solutions and architectural enhancements.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (or equivalent knowledge).