Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
Network Security Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join our team.
- Ownership of incident tickets, driving trouble-shooting, service restoration and remediation;
- Maintenance of internal IT systems in adherence with ITC’s policies and standards;
- Provide best practice remediation recommendations to address security flaws identified;
- Technical ownership and maintenance of identified systems;
- Identification and mitigation of security threats;
- Off site technical implementation, installation and configuration of hardware when required;
- Assist as required with client information security questionnaires;
- Ownership of change tickets, ensuring is captured and maintained;
- Assisting senior engineering tiers with project-based configuration and deployment work;
- Assist IT with Security Administration Maintaining a high standard of technical knowledge and certification;
- Helping to control costs by identifying suitable areas for attention and working efficiently;
- Experience with Aruba Technologies;
- Assist in annual review of suppliers’ information security processes;
- A ssessment business critical technologies for security vulnerabilities and improvements;
- Assist in reviewing the market for effective information security solutions.
- CCNP certification;
- Cisco R&S.