Scala Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Scala Developer to join our team.
- Deliver production-ready, tested software in small increments;
- Provide technical leadership to the development team;
- Collaborate with the Technical Analyst and testers in the creation of backlog items, providing information such as cost (estimates) and technical risk;
- Participate and lead when appropriate agile ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, reviews, and retrospectives;
- Work with the testers to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied;
- Work as part of the team to support and maintain the live product (including first line support).
- Experience with (or a willingness to learn and regularly use) Idiomatic Scala;
- Experience with Kanban or SCRUM, and a willingness actively participate in ceremonies;
- Test driven development and code reviews / pairing from time to time.