Senior Configuration Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Configuration Engineer to join our team.
- Ensure compliance of drawings to FRL configuration control processes;
- Support FCA/PCA Customer audits;
- Managing Trials Modifications to support Problem Report investigations – ensuring results of trials are captured;
- Monitor and approve NCR’s, Stop Notes and drawing release paperwork;
- Requirements management serves to ensure that documented requirements are clear, concise and valid;
- Provide functional guidance on Configuration to the Project Teams (IPTs);
- Configuration Management serves to ensure that products and services conform to their requirements.
- Good knowledge and experience in Aerospace Configuration Management (e.g. Mil-Std-973 DEFSTAN 05-57 ISO 9000:2000);
- Experience of Drawing Office Practices, Procedures, and checking of engineering drawings;
- HNC or Equivalent in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering and Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship preferred;
- Smart Team experience an advantage;
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience with Pro-E Creo an advantage.