Research causes of fires, determine fire protection methods, and design or recommend materials or equipment such as structural components or fire-detection equipment to assist organizations in safeguarding life and property against fire, explosion, and related hazards.
Senior Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team.
- Being proactive in suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working;
- Mentoring junior members of the team where needed;
- Highlighting areas for continuous improvement & driving their prioritisation;
- Maintain local client relationships during installation works and providing regular updates to the client;
- Communicate, deliver and implement improvements to SHEQ within all aspects of projects;
- Testing, selecting and developing new technologies for IP Services into standard-based products;
- Any other duties as required by the Line Manager;
- Managing the delivery of technical outputs of project teams;
- Serving as a focal point of contact within Network Engineering team for IP Services related topics;
- Display a “can do attitude” with the ability to work independently;
- Manage the construction of joint bays;
- Material take offs & orders ensuring that tasks have what is required to complete the task at hand;
- Daily co-ordination with the general foremen;
- To manage 4 engineers on the project;
- Carry out individual Engineer Vehicle / PPE / safety equipment & calibration checks in line with company policies.
- API design standards, patterns, best-practices, and development and API management platforms such as, Web Service Oxygen, Apigee, Axway, Mule and more;
- Expert knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Rest APIs and Microservices;
- Open API Specification (Swagger) API security standards, governance, and implementation (Oauth2, OpenId);
- Experience of working with and designing / delivering well documented and scalable RESTful API’s;
- Good project management skills;
- Thorough understanding of programming and distributed applications;
- Plan works;
- Manage engineers;
- An aptitude, and preferably an ability, to effectively delegate design responsibility to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff;
- Experience of providing an outward facing capacity as a design team representative in dealings with clients on Technical Matters;
- Knowledge and experience of the main management systems & processes used within a similar business;
- Manage works;
- Sub-contractor management;
- Solid understanding of engineering principles and their practical application on site;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.