Service Desk Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Desk Specialist to join our team.
- Provide an elevated messaging service;
- Operate using SharePoint;
- Create reports on progress to Senior Management;
- Ensure the response levels for the client’s service centre phone systems and incident management ques are maintained;
- Directly assist clients with any end-user issue for general faults, request identification and resolution;
- Show leadership and take on ad-hoc projects while working on BAU;
- Create agenda for team meetings and coordinate profile migrations.
- Microsoft Qualifications;
- ITIL qualifications;
- Mobile Apps (Blackberry Work; Blackberry Access; Blackberry Connect);
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (desirable);
- Good communication skills;
- Helpdesk / Call Management system;
- Trading applications, such as MMI, Market View, Trading Technologies;
- Self-starter with great problem-solving skills;
- Experience with Helpdesk/ Call management system (desirable);
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure);
- Citrix Environment;
- Active Directory;
- Trade floor / Investment Banking Support Experience;
- Ability to articulate to Stake Holders;
- MS Outlook / Exchange.