Set up, test, and adjust manufacturing machinery or equipment, using any combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or computer technologies.
Support Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Support Technician to join our team.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s);
- Supporting and Maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange;
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and problems;
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service;
- Administer Active Directory;
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology;
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements;
- Escalating IT issue to the Service Desk Manager where necessary;
- Supporting Users on both hardware and Software applications;
- Install, maintain and support new applications;
- Provide exceptional Service support to the business;
- Completing Internal user moves including phones;
- Be the first point of call for all our users;
- Review of services, application delivery, patching and Anti-Virus;
- Prioritising and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Previous experience using a ticketing system would be beneficial;
- Strong relationship building and communication skills;
- Legal right to work in UK;
- A passion for software;
- Excellent written, verbal and telecommunication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.