Senior Chef Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Chef to join our team.
- Cooking for an office of 170 staff;
- Contract catering experience;
- Services include Breakfast, Lunch, Hospitality Vending and Replenishment of Tea/Coffee areas;
- Working with and managing a team of 3 catering staff;
- Assist in maintaining stock levels and highlighting the need to order new supplies as required;
- Take receipt of deliveries, checking quantities, quality and authorising as necessary;
- Keeping abreast of trends and developments in the industry such as menus, trends in consumer tastes etc;
- Provide cover for the Catering Manager in their absence;
- Keeping administrative records as necessary;
- Assist in the planning of menus;
- All other adhoc duties as may be instructed by the Company;
- Assist in the monitoring of the quality of the product and service provided;
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- You will also be required to operate as a valued contributor to the small catering team;
- Within the role of Senior Chef you will be required to form and maintain productive working relationships with all your colleagues;
- You will on occasion be required to interact in a professional and courteous manner with the public and guests.