Registered Charge Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Charge Nurse to join our team.
- In the absence of the Home Manager to delegate daily workload, ensuring efficient and cost effective use of manpower;
- To supervise and support junior staff where appropriate through effective leadership;
- To provide a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff and visitors;
- To promote the highest standards of Nursing care within the home;
- To set a good example at all times in respect of dress, manner, hygiene and behaviour;
- To maintain correctly written records and individual care plans as required by the company and statutory bodies.
- Being able to deal with a variety of complex issues and respond appropriately;
- Strong oral and written communication skills especially report writing, and care planning;
- Time management, prioritisation of workload for self and greater team;
- The ability to problem solve and manage a diverse range of situations effectively within a nursing home setting;
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to internal staff, residents and their relatives in a sensitive manner;
- Experience of working with elderly people with dementia delivering clinical support in this area.