Revit Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Revit Technician to join our team.
- Develop 3D structural models;
- Building Revit objects / families;
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards;
- Provide Revit & AutoCAD drawings;
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work;
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings;
- Client meetings;
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company;
- Develop 3D structural models and produce necessary drawings using Revit;
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit on building structures projects;
- Proficiency in Cobie would be ideal;
- Extensive experience working with Revit;
- Keen understanding of Architectural and MEP processes.