Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join our team.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner;
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety;
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard;
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards;
- Carrying out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to the manufacturer’s schedule times to maintain efficiency.
- Extensive post apprenticeship experience as a Technician, Automotive Engineer or Mechanic gained either in a franchised dealership or garage;
- MOT Testing Qualification;
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent);
- Excellent customer service skills.