Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a lawyer to join our team.
- Assisting with team administration and know-how management; and;
- Providing multi-jurisdictional legal and regulatory advice to the businesses;
- Helping support internal change projects, where there is new regulation to be considered and/or implemented;
- Participating in practice group calls involving members of the legal department of Deutsche Bank in other jurisdictions;
- To comply with the Service’s practice management standards and manage cases within that framework;
- To deliver seminars or briefings to clients, colleagues, service users, Members and others;
- To draft complex reports and legal documentation;
- To be responsible for delivering a variety of types of legal work as expected within that specialism;
- To provide any performance data required by the Service promptly and accurately;
- To undertake advocacy on behalf of the Council in courts and tribunals, where this is part of the work of the team;
- To participate in client liaison arrangements by providing information or attending meetings as required and to implement any client care procedures;
- At the higher levels to deputise for the Team Manager or Head of Law;
- To supervise legal and non-legal junior staff and at the higher levels to supervise and provide line management of up to five FTE fee earning staff;
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the standards required by any formal arrangement with clients.
- advisory casework;
- homeless litigation;