Behaviour Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Behaviour Analyst to join our team.
- Presenting new trends and ideas;
- Survey design and research design;
- Telling stories through data;
- Face-to-face investigations and interviews;
- Writing engaging reports and innovative case studies;
- Researching consumer trends;
- Analysing quant and qual research to identify killer insights.
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- First-class wordsmith and communicator;
- Understanding of media and communications industry;
- Background in research and/or behavioural sciences desirable;
- Excellent desk research skills;
- Ability to distil complex data and ideas into plain English;
- Commercially aware and culturally attuned;
- Educated to degree level;
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Highly Organised.