Purification Development Group Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Purification Development Group Leader to join our team.
- Maintenance of resource schedule for direct reports;
- To ensure that Project’s outputs are appropriate for use in a cGMP (Commercial Good Manufacturing Practice) environment;
- Manage more junior members of the department who may be performing more;
- Encourage professional and personal development of direct reports;
- diverse activities;
- Performance management for direct reports;
- Deliver an element of departmental strategy;
- Contribute to the day to day running of the department;
- Lead problem solving / lessons learned activities;
- Accountable for execution and delivery of Customer projects as required;
- Accountable for Customer proposals (technical content and work days);
- Accountable for ensuring that direct reports are appropriately trained.
- Ability to take technical insights from one discipline and apply to a different discipline;
- B.Sc. in relevant discipline, biochemistry, biochemical engineering, biology;
- Proven experience in Virus reduction and project management;
- Experience in line management or in a supervisory role;
- Industry experience in study direction and project management;
- Delivery of strategic projects and a knowledge of outsourcing.