Accommodation Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accommodation Manager to join our team.
- Use local knowledge to ensure that visitors and residents are aware of local amenities and attractions to maximise their stay;
- Management of one Maintenance Operative providing guidance and mentoring where needed;
- Work with assistants to show new potential tenants around rooms with the aim to convert viewings into room bookings;
- Work with the team to coordinate events and provide an excellent environment for the students to live in;
- Ensure that budgets are met;
- Ensure that all visitors and residents receive a warm, friendly and informative welcome;
- You will be the first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries are responded to promptly and efficiently;
- Build strong working relationships and providing an excellent service;
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls at scheduled times throughout the month;
- Undertake room inspections and report any issues;
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are address and rectified in a timely manner;
- Budgetary responsibility with a key focus on effective rota management;
- Can carry out duty management positions across the holiday park;
- Responsible for stock takes, maintenance and health and safety audits;
- Responsible for onsite laundry and stockrooms.
- Client focused approach;
- Strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with customers and visitors;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office);
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills;
- The ability to multi task and manage changing priorities;
- Highly organised and proactive approach.