Direct and coordinate financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
Assistant Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Manager to join our team.
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI’s;
- Make sure your team work well together and they are known by customers for their outstanding customer service;
- Drive store sales and exceed on achieving in store KPI’s;
- Responsibility to make referrals to external agencies and regulatory bodies;
- Provide coaching, support and on-the-job training to team members;
- Be responsible for branch when Manager is at other locations;
- Dealing with a variety of day to day retail issues;
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors;
- Deputising for the travel boutique manager in the day to day running of the office;
- To value properties/land and bring them to market;
- Motivate the team to achieve key performance metrics;
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews;
- To provide cover for the reception as and when required;
- Leading our Customer Service team by example;
- To log invoices and charges on the in-house system.
- Broad knowledge of Learning Disabilities and other related conditions;
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of homecare and how you will influence positive change;
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels;
- NVQ/QCF level 3 or higher in Health and Social Care,
- Strong numeracy, literacy and computer skills;
- Full clean driving licence;
- experience managing a team as a Assistant Manager or Manager, or as a minimum at least 3 years experience as a team leader,
- Ability to respond favourably to change;
- Excellent communication skills and proven retail management experience;
- Full and relevant Level 3 and or above(equivalent) Childcare qualification;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner through e-mail, verbal and written forms;
- Ability to manage time effectively to ensure store operational tasks are achieved;
- Ability handle confrontations professionally, to ensure safety of staff and store;
- Current Paediatric First Aid;
- Ability to build sales and business relationships and manage people fairly.