Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
Store Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Store Manager to join our team.
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times;
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role;
- Set the standard for service across all departments;
- Demonstrate success from a multi format retail environment;
- Ensure high Visual standards at all times;
- To take pride in living Clinton’s values and instilling them in the team;
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews;
- Experience of managing a large store;
- Experience of managing a large fashion store;
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and growth objectives through set KPI’s;
- Drive store sales and exceed on achieving in store KPI’s;
- Managing the in store team to achieve set targets;
- Drive and manage CRM activity;
- Must have good communication skills as you will be in contact with both customers and suppliers daily;
- Experience of leading sales teams.
- Excellent selling techniques with a proven track record of driving sales and profitability;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Commercial acumen;
- A highly skilled, motivated and ambitious Store Manager to form an integral part of the successful delivery;
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a positive attitude;
- Good with multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines;
- Committed to promoting collaborative working;
- Must have experience managing a team of 6 or more people in a busy working environment;
- To assist in the development and implementation of efficient and robust goods in and stores processes;
- The ability to motivate a team and build good relationships within a team;
- To ensure that all incoming and outgoing material is received, inspected, identified, located and shipped as per group policies;
- Commercially focussed leading from the front on the shop floor;
- The right candidate will be an inspirational leader, motivator and communicator, with a proven track record of building high performing retail teams;
- You will have experience in people management, schedules, cash management, store operations, stock control;
- Must have good communication skills as you will be in contact with both customers and suppliers daily.