Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager to join our team.
- Schedule used tire pickups;
- Ensure that CREST is fully supported and we have the appropriate robustness around controls;
- Maintain and update knowledge of exact prices of the most commonly sold repair items and maintenance packages;
- Management of post trade support to Share Dealing Front and Middle Office;
- Grow and maintain a robust sales pipeline by: Taking ownership of and successfully closing incoming opportunities;
- Settlement of on market and off market residual securities;
- Comply with company standards for personal appearance and conduct;
- All sales available from each customer are asked for;
- Monitor the effectiveness of working procedures and ensure that these are met by all staff;
- Ensure that all office administration is dealt with effectively by direct reports;
- Analyse statistics highlighting and following up any causes for concern;
- Complete and file all Drive Clean and Safety certificate paperwork. Complete reports in sales to end the day, the week, and the month;
- Plan, monitor and co-ordinate workloads to ensure appropriate resources/skills within the team are utilised to maintain performance standards;
- Analyse statistics and Management Information highlighting and following up any causes for concern;
- Generate orders and e-mail to replenish inventory.
- Entrepreneurial skills and market oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; including proven relationship building and listening skills;
- Strong business knowledge in combination with SAP Enterprise Asset Management experience;
- Energetic team player with drive and passion for developing our business;
- Prospecting and Sales success by adapting to customer needs and meeting sales goals.