Centre Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Centre Director to join our team.
- Lead and motivate ISC academic staff to contribute to ensuring the best possible student outcomes and student experience;
- Contribute to the Centre’s Partnership Development Plan and other strategic documents, as requested by the Cluster Director;
- Contribute to developing, communicating and enacting the strategy and priorities for the Centre;
- Lead on preparing new courses for approval and existing courses for pre-approval;
- Academic Office/Registry on an Annual or ad hoc basis.
- You will be experienced in leading on the development of programmes/curriculum (essential);
- Experience of partnership working or partnership management in the education sector;
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree (essential);
- A 30-day holiday allowance that is not restricted to outside of term time;
- A large global network that offers fantastic career opportunities.