Client Liaison Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Liaison Manager to join our team.
- Assist in answering all general sales and marketing enquiries from colleagues and customers, brochure requests, internet enquiries and other channels;
- Develop new contacts, and maintain regular and close contacts with all key care influences shown in the networking box on page 28;
- Record and follow up sales leads to ensure sales targets are met;
- Ensure that sales targets and Sales & Marketing deadlines are met, and adhere to brand standards;
- Assist at sales and marketing events with special emphasis on preparation for and co-ordination of all sales events and exhibitions.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi task;
- Attention to detail both written and verbal, the role requires strong data entry skills;
- Work as part of a team having a proactive approach to your work and providing support to colleagues when required;
- Ability to deal with people over the phone, building relationships and trust.