The Customer Care Manager establish efficient and balanced work flows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. Manages a team or unit of customer service representatives and ensures service levels are met or exceeded. Being a Customer Care Manager make recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests. Monitor and measure service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process. In addition, Customer Care Manager typically requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or its equivalent. Typically reports to a senior manager. The Customer Care Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Customer Care Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Customer Care Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Care Manager to join our team.
- To conduct a thorough Quality Inspection on Project Manager`s sign-off of completed units;
- Building a positive relationship with each customer from the point of exchange of contracts followed by regularly updates for the customer;
- Provide proactive feedback to the Group Commercial Manager, if there are recurring on-going issues with a particular supplier or subcontractor;
- Ensure the Customer Care Operative completes an accurate and detailed timesheet each week;
- To act as the main point of contact for Customer Care on site; working closely with the Project Manager and Customer Care Operative;
- Contact the customer on completion of contracts to congratulate them and arrange for the collection of the keys;
- Check and collect the fully completed Handover Box and appropriate documentation for the plots;
- Upon receipt of the Subcontractor or Materials Supplier Tender List for review, to provide comment upon the suitability of the selected subcontractors;
- Ensure that a fully completed copy of the HQC – Trade Inspection Request Forms is received from the Project Manager on Handover;
- Contact the customer on point of exchange to introduce the Customer Care team and their involvement;
- To work proactively with subcontractors, ensuring remedial work is promptly and keeping customers informed of any changes;
- Attend Weekly Project Build Sales Meetings with the Project/Site Manager and the Sales Executive, to review sales and build progress;
- Thoroughly understand the specification and drawings together with the Building Regulations;
- Use the Customer Care Handover and Inspection Record to record the details of the Quality Inspections undertaken.
- Computer literate i.e. Word, Excel, Email;
- Possess a practical knowledge of the construction process – ideally having worked on site;
- 5+ years` experience in a construction or Customer Care Management role;
- Experience in dealing with listed buildings preferable but not essential;
- Experience of managing a team and a full understanding of Health & Safety;
- Be financially aware (cost management);
- Clean driving licence (as expected to travel between sites.