Care Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Care Manager to join our team.
- Ensuring compliance, including auditing and documentation;
- Implementation of policies and procedures;
- Facilitating reviews of client requirements in accordance with guidelines;
- Ensuring all emergency issues are dealt with effectively;
- Safeguarding the day-to-day running of the business;
- Ensuring CQC compliance;
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships;
- has or able to work toward a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services or equivalent;
- Tendering new packages;
- Managing the staff team, supporting their development, skills & abilities;
- Maintain the relationships with CCG and other external health and social care professional;
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services;
- Forming meaningful relationships with residents and their families;
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service;
- Reporting to the director of the business.
- Full clean driving license and own car required;
- Self-motivated, dynamic, driven, excellent communicator who copes well under pressure;
- Recruit and manage staff and deliver training;
- Confident in making connections and communicating with Local Authorities, other outside agencies, private customers and relatives;
- Business development;
- Good understanding of current legislation and CQC requirements;
- Responsibility for all compliance and quality assurance aspects of the business closely following the Caremark model.