Client Services Administrator (Financial Services) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Administrator (Financial Services) to join our team.
- Prioritise a busy workload, ensuring to meet set deadlines;
- Assist advisors in preparing for meeting by gathering relevant paperwork;
- Administering new client pensions, investment and risk contracts;
- Work on Microsoft Excel daily including utilising graphs, macros and formulas;
- Ensuring excellent attention to detail is taken when writing letters/financial documentation;
- Taking calls and messages from clients and passing to the correct colleague;
- Checking the daily work schedule to follow up and complete given tasks;
- Resolving finance/tax related queries;
- Helping to translate financial documentation for non-financial clients;
- Supporting and working with the client service team;
- Effectively liaise with product providers and partners;
- Servicing existing client arrangements;
- Other ad hoc project duties for the team;
- Updating and maintaining client and product records.
- Passion and drive to progress within financial services;
- Confidence with numbers and the ability to produce accurate documentation;
- Proven strong Microsoft Excel experience.