Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
Client Services Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Administrator to join our team.
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions;
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards;
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader;
- Assisting in suitability report construction;
- Preparation of client documentation;
- Taking payments over the phone;
- Dealing with telephone queries;
- Processing ground rent information packs;
- Will form an integral part of the ‘Customer Journey’ and will strive to continually review and improve where possible;
- Ensuring the reception area is neat and tidy at all times;
- Visiting other sites in East and West Sussex from time to time;
- Arrange Instalments plans;
- Setting up users on the company’s online client portal;
- Obtain Office copy entries from Land Registry;
- Dealing with all repossessions files and queries.
- Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued;
- English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent);
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands;
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving;
- Work effectively under pressure;
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards;
- Proven office work experience;
- No professional qualifications are needed for this role;
- A degree is not essential for this role;
- Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work;
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Basic understanding of Employee benefits would be an advantage;
- Financial services knowledge would be an advantage;
- Good all round experience with Microsoft Office packages.