Content Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Director to join our team.
- Develop and drive the production plan for all substantive content on DOLFIN;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efforts are efficient and synchronized across the firm’s service offerings;
- Support practitioners in client engagements, business development, training programs, and workshops as necessary;
- Facilitate training for DOLFIN associates in writing, analytic tradecraft, and research techniques;
- Assign projects and products to DOLFIN associates and manage them throughout the process by setting and adjusting deadlines as necessary;
- Balance longer term strategic production with quick turnaround content based on breaking news developments;
- Coordinate work with other K2 Intelligence/FIN experts and managers whenever necessary;
- Provide quality control by reading, evaluating, and editing work products.
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills;
- Subject-matter expertise on sanctions programs, AML/CFT, and other illicit finance-related laws, regulations, and issues;
- Resident in or around Washington, DC, or U.S. resident qualifications with ability to relocate to the Washington, DC area;
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in journalism, English, marketing, or related field is preferred;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.