Delivery Lead/Director – Data Innovation Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Delivery Lead/Director – Data Innovation to join our team.
- Act as agile leader, living the principles of agile development and coaching of Scrum Masters;
- Lead the development and management of the approach to business demand, strategic tooling and data talent roadmap;
- Contribute to demand review meetings to agree the prioritisation of the backlog based on assessment of business need / value and ability to execute;
- Ensures POC and MVP states are workable as deployments and minimise technical overhead when productionised;
- Lead a 3 to 4 scrum teams (although this number could vary with demand) to design and build initiatives within the data product backlog;
- Provide a point of escalation for challenge and support solution development technical teams.
- Demonstrates knowledge of data methodologies, BI tools and technologies, and technical concepts;
- Strong experience managing teams across mixed stakeholder, subject areas and technologies simultaneously;
- Able to define and implement solutions for stakeholders/customers, managing cost, time and quality though Technical and constancy supplier management;
- Experience managing developments through a range agile methodology, supporting and coaching Scrum teams ensuring both velocity and quality;
- Well versed in Cloud technologies and Data Science, AI and Machine Learning and their contribution to building cutting edge data products.