Finance Analyst Treasury Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Analyst Treasury to join our team.
- Reconcile key balance accounts every week including bank and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Prepare and process daily payments through the banking platforms, ensuring appropriate controls are in place;
- Upload daily bank statements onto the back-office system and liaise with finance teams to ensure processing of transactions is correct;
- KPI reporting;
- Daily updates to cashflow forecasts & actuals – preparing the weekly cash flow forecast for review by the Global Finance Director/CFO;
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Pension accounting & cash management relating to Treasury activities;
- Ensure Treasury admin duties are carried out on a timely basis.
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet reporting deadlines;
- Reconciliation skills;
- Can do attitude;
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team worker.