Finance Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Controller to join our team.
- Prepare and manage annual budget;
- Ad-hoc duties and projects;
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations;
- Manage vehicle fleet and mobile phones;
- HMRC reporting;
- Leading a team of employees, concentrating on strengthening the financial controls of the business;
- Statutory year end accounts;
- Manage Company bank accounts and credit cards;
- Accurate and timely reporting on a monthly basis with a value add;
- Month, quarter and year end close for client portfolio;
- Support and develop assistants;
- Ensuring compliance with UK and US regulation;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients;
- Process payroll and expenses.
- Speak and read Spanish;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Qualified/ Finalist – ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA or QBE;
- Experience with Spanish accounting standards;
- Ambition and drive;
- Attention to detail;
- Qualified Accountant.