German Speaking Business Development Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a German Speaking Business Development Executive to join our team.
- Present products at national/local trade shows along with other trade events and follow up on generated leads;
- Promote, inform and sell the product lines to the end user market, either directly or by supporting resellers/distributor partners;
- Work towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets/goals;
- Identify targeted accounts within the territory;
- Create and maintain positive relationships with key individuals;
- Attend sales meetings and trade shows within Europe;
- Make daily outbound sales activities to assigned accounts and continually source for new revenue opportunities;
- Developing promotional campaigns;
- Provide sales operations support for the sales team, travel partners and prospects both on the telephone and via email;
- Provide customized marketing collateral and communications;
- Assist with proofing Travel Partners advertisements, flyers and e-news;
- Co-ordinate and participate in overseas ship visits;
- Assist Travel Agents with any issues/problem solving and reporting to the web team;
- Work with BDE team to capture all new agents on brochure/email distribution lists;
- Promote company by ensuring travel partners are fully trained on the brand.
- Working to sales and revenue targets;
- Pro-active management & improvement of the customer experience;
- Experience in working within a sales team – supporting field sales;
- Working knowledge & experience of the sales order & delivery process;
- Experience in an active sales or client support role;
- German speaking;
- Confidence in working directly with a client on the phone & face to face.