Global Brand Development Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global Brand Development Assistant to join our team.
- Manage and evaluate digital campaign for live optimization and improvement;
- Work with markets to ensure always on content plan is clear, integrated in the overall engagement plan and roles and responsibilities are agreed;
- Supporting the development of global partnerships to land passions content through their channels and guide markets in local partnerships;
- Work closely with digital team to execute always on plan;
- Support the development and analysis of specific media strategy for different projects and contexts;
- Support countries on campaign implementation and assets adaptation;
- Supporting the creation of strong and inspiring 360 campaigns and implementation (including activation, PR and POS);
- Lead specific (particularly digital) elements of the 360 campaign development;
- Manage everyday relationship with agencies and partners.
- Effective in interaction with agencies;
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with the wider brand team and local teams;
- Proven experience in 360 campaign creation and agency management;
- Strong team player with passion for growth;
- Personal care experience is desirable, however is not essential;
- Strong track record of On Time in Full delivery;
- Strong experience in digital assets development and campaign live tracking/optimization;
- Self-starter able to work independently.