Head of Brand Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Brand Marketing to join our team.
- Strong brand analytical skills with an eye toward a data driven approach to all areas;
- You will work closely with the single-centre and multi-centre trading team, supporting your colleagues to implement a global trading plan;
- Establish brand objectives and KPIs per market and ensuring regular reports are produced to track progress on these KPIs;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record building great relationship across disciplines and executive stakeholders;
- You will be a key point of contact for our external press agency, with proven experience in how to leverage press coverage across the UK;
- Strong creative partnerships and a deep understanding of the creative process across design and copy;
- You will have a broad and deep experience in a consumer facing business leading a brand marketing team;
- You will have proven experience in executing not only the USP but brand purpose of a brand and how to bring this to life across a whole company;
- You will build meaningful and scalable partnerships with key brands in the UK which fit in with the brand position;
- Direct experience building out a best in class brand function and leading an innovative brand marketing strategy;
- Setting and agreeing key performance metrics and targets within the brand marketing division;
- Report campaigns, results and risks to executive and senior leadership;
- Coach, mentor and empower team members and leads within the brand marketing division to continuously develop;
- Manage the day to day spend and tracking of marketing budgets within the brand marketing division;
- Work in partnership with Game Directors, Executive Producers and key stakeholders to best publish our games to a global audience.
- English, Native or bilingual proficiency.