Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Brand Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Brand Manager to join our team.
- Innovation development;
- Develop company branding, identifying weaknesses and areas for growth;
- New product development;
- Owns and develops strategic plans and guidelines across a portfolio of categories and projects;
- Manage and collaborate with various agencies for promotions, design, advertising and when necessary PR for brand awareness;
- Work and assist on all NPD for the business;
- Collaborate with key agencies (Media, PR, digital, shopper) to deploy the brand connections strategy and plan through creative execution;
- Create and execute the plans through various communications and promotional channels;
- Creative, innovative campaign development;
- Manage the asset delivery timetable, always providing cutting edge campaign assets to publishing and content teams;
- Developing and refining marketing strategies;
- Ability to develop and launch range innovation & renovation – with extensive experience in project management;
- Significant portfolio management including full P&L;
- Leading the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans based on equity drivers;
- Budget control.
- Proven track record of driving commercial growth through brand execution;
- Evidence of success in achieving results in previous roles;
- Strong Brand Management experience, preferably in FMCG;
- Personable and focused;
- Ability to communicate the brand strategy across the business;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Experience managing agencies;
- Passion for playing games and engaging the audience that loves them;
- You will be a brand guardian, ensuring the messaging is consistent across all touch points;
- Experience working with entertainment software products;
- Excellent understanding of game industry trends and ability to detect emerging trends;
- Experience running workshops;
- Experience working autonomously to deliver projects;
- You will have strong experience setting and delivering brand strategy and guidelines;
- Strong understanding of consumer insights, user research and audience segmentation.