Head of Proposals, Audit Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Proposals, Audit to join our team.
- Recruitment and resourcing of Proposals roles, in conjunction with the capability leader.
- Strong people management and development skills with experience of managing bids teams;
- Expert understanding of targeting and opportunity management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Client focused with strong relationship skills;
- The ability to form networks with partners and staff at all levels and influence effectively;
- Personal attributes – tenacious, good listening and questioning skills,
- Strong project and bid management skills;
- Excellent influencing and powerful communication skills;
- Team player; able to actively contribute and participate as a member of the Sales capability and Audit teams;
- Ability to develop networks quickly within a complex organisation;
- Proactive with a positive can do approach;
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware;
- Track record of developing relationships with and challenging senior stakeholders;
- Accomplished sales coach;
- Proven track record in business development, sales and client relationship management (ideally within a professional services environment);
- Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a virtual team.