Internal Communications Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Communications Executive to join our team.
- Create regular content celebrating success of teams and colleagues to be shared in relevant internal (and external) channels;
- Working closely with the PR & Communications team to manage the company Intranet, LinkedIn and Twitter feed;
- Executing and implementing the internal communications strategy using multiple platforms;
- Support Internal Communications Director on the development and delivery of a calendar of internal communications activity;
- Work in sync with external communications colleagues, to ensure a joined-up internal/external approach and cadence;
- Ensuring corporate messaging and news is communicated effectively throughout the business;
- Help develop best practices and tools to ensure communication is seamless across different teams and offices;
- Draft internal communications emails/documents for the CEO and other senior staff members, as and when required;
- Opportunities to assist with both corporate and consumer media campaigns with the external PR & Communications team;
- Write a weekly digital newsletter and distribute it to all Culture Trip employees.
- A strong writer, with the ability to develop key messaging and craft a story;
- Results Driven;
- Social media and digital platform experience;
- Highly organised and strong ability to multi-task;
- Communications experience (internal/ consumer/ corporate) within a fast paced organisation; ideally start-up or agency;
- Digital creative skills are an advantage, but not essential e.g. Photoshop, Video editing etc;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Highly motivated with a passion for internal communications and creative, with ideas for interesting ways to engage our workforce;
- Experience with planning tools e.g. Excel and G-suite;
- Creative and strategic.