Investment Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Assistant to join our team.
- Keeping up to date with FCA regulations;
- Allocating payments;
- Processing payments to other providers;
- Arranging payments to Fund Managers;
- Processing all income and accumulation dividends;
- Setting up and maintaining regular contributions and withdrawals;
- Dealing with new business applications for ISA/SIPP/GIA/Bonds;
- Liaising with Investment Managers to arrange acquisition of funds;
- Liaising with Fund Managers to complete in-specie transfers;
- Processing specie transfers in and out.
- 20% Non-contributory Personal Pension scheme;
- 25 days Holiday, rising to 28 days based on length of service;
- Private health insurance, up to family cover;
- Life Assurance – 7 x salary & Income protection insurance.