Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. May compute and post wages and deductions, or prepare paychecks.
Payroll Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Payroll Manager to join our team.
- Carry out work accurately and on time, according to strict deadlines;
- Experience with Umbrella companies and the self-bill process;
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE/Tax Codes/RTI/EPS;
- Provide and HR service of advice and training;
- Yearend Payroll reporting;
- Dealing with internal and external queries at all levels;
- Ongoing Review of cost vs service and continuous improvements;
- Processing high volume weekly payroll hours;
- Manage payroll audits;
- Review Payroll processes and procedures, and lead change as necessary;
- Provide ongoing support to HR Department and external customers as necessary;
- Ensure payroll processes and procedures are reviewed and implemented correctly;
- Complete all end of year processes;
- Support Head of Payroll with the calculation and communication of the annual salary and bonus review and other ad-hoc projects as required.
- NGA ResourceLink experience preferred;
- Hands on attitude;
- Must have a sense of investigating and looking into things thoroughly;
- Confidence to challenge and influence successfully;
- Ability to work under pressure and plan ahead;
- Experienced in Payroll processing systems, processes and legalities;
- Great understanding of legal and statutory regulations;
- Be able to drive a team through Leadership;
- Experience of managing multiple key stakeholders;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Proficiency in financial systems and applications;
- Experience of working in a dynamic fast paced organisation;
- Experience in managing external providers;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.