Product Marketing Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Look after the product portfolio – assist with NPD launches from conception through to launch;
- Updating existing web pages;
- contribute and help develop the marketing plan and strategy;
- Feedback on trends, insights and suggestions to drive commercial development;
- Monitor competitor market, providing analysis on innovation and scrutinizing sales to understand the needs of the market;
- Work with the technical team and Product Managers to create compelling content for multiple channels;
- Designing engaging email marketing campaigns;
- Creation of case studies;
- Attend relevant trade shows, ensuring promotion of the brand across various channels;
- Organising exhibitions and associated speakers;
- Manage how products look on the website, making sure product content is detailed and correct;
- Write technical press releases.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and perform a wide range of tasks;
- Previous experience working within a technical marketing environment would be ideal;
- Degree educated in relevant field;
- Be able to create a structure for information and collate in an organised and timely manner;
- A well-rounded mix of both digital and traditional marketing initiatives;
- Demonstratable attention to detail with a drive for excellence in your work.