Public Health Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Public Health Design Engineer to join our team.
- Attending site and client meetings;
- Attend regular CPD’s to ensure you continue to develop as a PH Design Engineer;
- Ensure your calculations and drawings adhere to British standards and best practices;
- Produce calculations, schematics, drawings, diagrams and specifications relating to Public Health services (Above ground, ie within the building).
- Able to use Revit MEP;
- Familiar with Part L, CIBSE Guide G, Approved Document H, IOP and CIPHE Design Guides and BS such as 8515 and 8525;
- Able to use AutoCAD, Hevacomp or Revit;
- Degree qualified in a suitable engineering or environmental engineering discipline;
- Degree or HND qualified in a suitable Engineering discipline;
- At least three years’ experience as a PH Design Engineer;
- Degree or HND qualified in Building Services, Public Health Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- Previous hotel, commercial office, residential or mixed-use project experience;
- Able to use Revit or AutoCAD to amend drawings;
- Previous experience seeing a few projects through from concept to completion or construction.