Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. May compute and post wages and deductions, or prepare paychecks.
Accounting Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounting Technician to join our team.
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Bookkeeping and ad-hoc tasks;
- Completing VAT returns and online submissions to HMRC;
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies;
- Corporate and personal tax computations;
- Assisting clients with accounting and software queries;
- VAT and CIS returns;
- Management accounting and bookkeeping;
- Preparing Year-End Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, team player with a flexible approach.