Rheumatology Brand Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rheumatology Brand Lead to join our team.
- Evaluate, localize, and execute brand strategies while creating innovative solutions to capitalize on market opportunities and deliver customer value;
- Lead the marketing function;
- Strong financial acumen; effective translator of business initiatives to, and from, economic and financial indicators;
- Able to coach, manage and lead through line management and through influencing where there is no direct authority;
- Lead the development of strategic brand plans that aligns to global strategy while adapting to local affiliate insights and marketing dynamics;
- Deliver operational excellence across the brand plan, including the definition and refinement of brand KPIs;
- Responsible for marketing budget allocation and overall brand team budget management;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of therapeutic area, market, and brand performance data;
- Demonstrates an understanding of the challenges faced by our customers and patients;
- Lead the execution of tactical brand plans that align to brand strategy and meet budget / timing expectations;
- Monitor implementation and results and propose corrective actions where appropriate;
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relations with key external stakeholders, including external experts, and advocacy groups.
- Seeks to continually innovative and improve;
- Ability to analyses information for insights Formulates strategy and builds brand plans;
- Champions the customer – aligns the organization around the customer;
- Strong financial and commercial acumen;
- Passionate about marketing: lifelong student of marketing principles, and can elevate skill level of others;
- Highly competent marketeer ideally with CIM, degree or post grad qualifications in Marketing;
- Entrepreneurial – ability to think ahead to spot or create opportunities and maximise them;
- Collaborative approach to business challenges;
- Highly qualified marketing experience.