Sales Development Representative – French Speaking Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Development Representative – French Speaking to join our team.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads;
- Build a sales/lead pipeline with qualified opportunities for SMB and Enterprise sales teams;
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity;
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline via phone and email communications;
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met;
- Develop knowledge of the Couchbase product offering and market.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role;
- Salesforce experience would be preferable;
- Strong presence on the phone and well-written communication;
- Meet or exceed sales quota consistently;
- Have high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a tenacity to succeed;
- Driven to hunt for new business opportunities and build a strong sales pipeline;
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, with an engaging personality;
- An interest in technology;
- Thrive in a dynamic fast paced, collaborative team environment;
- Highly competitive, achievement oriented, motivated, and driven to exceed goals;
- Experience using e-mail platforms such as Tout-app, Outreach etc preferable.