The Director – Sales and Marketing develops strategic sales and marketing objectives. Oversees an organization’s sales and marketing programs. Being a Director – Sales and Marketing manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions. Establishes sales territories and quotas, manages budgets and evaluates sales performance. In addition, Director – Sales and Marketing requires a bachelor’s degree with at least 7-10 years of sales and marketing experience. Typically reports to top management. The Director – Sales and Marketing manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. Working as a Director – Sales and Marketing typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
Sales & Marketing Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales & Marketing Director to join our team.
- Grow and manage the entire Sales and Marketing team;
- Reporting to board level;
- Ensure your sales strategy is being executed through the Sales Managers within your team;
- Driving the sales and developing the Sales team;
- Strategic elements inclusive of pricing, market research, organisation of launches etc;
- Produce sales reports to board level;
- Working closely with the development team to optimise the scheme prior to launch and then devise the entire sales and marketing strategy;
- Leading development and evaluation of quantitative plans for marketing programs, services and amenities;
- Leading the efforts to understand of the appropriate approach and medium to use that aligns with the various consumer segments by property;
- Setting a marketing strategy that supports the achievement of top line and bottom line growth;
- Understanding the demographics of the markets we serve and how those demographics relate to our clients mix in order to drive customer traffic;
- Developing strategies to attract both current and desired future customers to the property;
- Supporting Development through creating messaging for optimal customer experience during property refreshes, expansions and renovations;
- Establishing standards and best practices;
- Developing creative overseas partnerships that drive awareness and traffic that correlates to sales.
- In-depth knowledge of the London Res Dev industry;
- Circa 2 years director level experience within New Homes;
- Ability to drive and manage a sales team;
- Proven track record of new homes sales;
- Excellent computer literacy inclusive of excel;
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities;
- Persuasion and conflict resolution skills required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to learn and use new systems;
- Ability to work independently combined with a strong collaborative style of communication in both Arabic & English;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management;
- Ability to communicate with and make presentations to: retailers, leasing, event and sponsorship prospects;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; plus, interpersonal and selling skills required;
- Ability to develop strategic solutions required.