Senior Client Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Client Manager to join our team.
- Motivating and collaborating with agency teams;
- Supporting our Business Development team with fee estimates and scopes of work for new client opportunities;
- Writing project case studies and best practice summaries;
- Providing support and mentorship to new/junior members of the team;
- Creating and managing project budgets; writing cost estimates/proposals, timing plans, clear and concise contact reports, status reports etc;
- Managing project scoping and planning, briefing, resourcing, forecasting, invoicing;
- Preparing and taking responsibility for project billing each month, alongside finance;
- Managing the internal team to ensure work is produced on time, to brief, on budget and to required profit margins;
- Sharing industry news, market trends, competitor activity, and inspiring articles, podcasts among the internal team and to clients;
- Championing inspiring brief writing and an intelligent meeting culture;
- Identifying organic business opportunities with existing Clients – playing a lead role in converting new prospects and proactive initiatives;
- Build and nurture client relationships, becoming a trusted partner;
- Gatekeeper for client-agency interactions – ensuring clear roadmaps, providing clear and appropriate lines of communication and managing expectations;
- Reviewing and proof-reading work to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Category-specific experience a major advantage;
- Proven experience in client relationship management, ideally within a creative agency;
- Graduate or equivalent;
- Proficient in key IT software systems (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience of reporting and resourcing programs such as Maconomy and Sales Logix an advantage.