Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer to join our team.
- Attending site reviews in accordance with the annual Group Compliance Monitoring Plan to conduct reviews or support the wider team;
- Analysis of regulatory change and how they are implemented in business areas;
- Assess adherence to Group policy and regulatory requirements;
- Articulate findings to key stakeholders and write reports based on these findings and appropriate remedial actions;
- Supporting the Head of Compliance Monitoring in developing and tracking the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Supporting the development of MI and presentations to stakeholders;
- Quality Assurance on monitoring reviews.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory landscape;
- Extensive compliance monitoring experience within an insurance environment;
- Management experience desirable;
- Attention to detail and tenacity with the ability to continually challenge;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.