Senior Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager to join our team.
- Work with the operational business teams to ensure the right resources and capabilities are in place;
- Generate leads and manage the sales process by working with channel partners;
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and organise channel partner presentations and events;
- Work with Research team to prepare reports on competitors, market and industry trends;
- Work with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery;
- Knowledge of AML policies and regulatory requirements;
- Able to meet clients face to face;
- Work closely with Operations and Paraplanning Managers to ensure office targets are met;
- Provide traffic forecast across all marketing channels : SEA, SEO, Display, Referral, CRM, Display, Social and Direct;
- Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the FCA’s Statement of Principle and Code of Practice for Approved Persons;
- Define clear goals that enable long-term and sustainable growth within the channels and touchpoints;
- Develop and maintain strong networks, both internally and externally;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Advanced technical skills and recognized cautious risk management ability;
- Profitability and Growth: Lead efforts to identify and implement opportunities that will enhance profitability and growth for the site.
- PRINCE2 or PMP qualification;
- With a passion for writing, and inquisitive nature, you will be ace at building brand stories;
- Great MICROSOFT EXCEL spreadsheet skills (to advanced / super user level)?
- Instil a cohesive team mentality;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, written, visual and verbal?
- Strong understanding of the Automotive Aftersales world;
- Solid presentation and coaching skills with the ability to present to clients and staff;
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence all levels of colleagues, regulators and industry specialists;
- Excellent people management and accountancy technical skills;
- Strong team management skills with the ability to develop talent and tackle underperformance whilst maintaining teamwork and commitment;
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train and develop store team members to consistently provide exceptional customer service and drive for results;
- existing customers;
- Advanced aseptic techniques using isolators or RABS.