Senior Treasury Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to join our team.
- Working in close conjunction with lenders, funders and banks to maintain strong relationships benefitting all parties;
- Providing comprehensive support on accounting preparation by understanding how the various ‘pieces of the puzzle’ fit together in a multi-entity group;
- Preparing for the future, scanning the horizon to give full confidence in the Group’s ability to execute its medium to long term plan;
- Supporting Heads of Department with Board presentations and deputising for the Head of Treasury where appropriate;
- Ensure adherence to controls and regulations;
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders including JVs;
- Provide support for M&A and refinancing projects;
- Review and simplify balance sheets;
- Leading cash flow forecasting processes for the enlarged business;
- Cash and liquidity management across the Group.
- Treasury Manager;
- West London;
- Full Time;
- Group Treasurer;
- Corporate Treasurer;
- Head of Treasury;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AMCT (or equivalent) qualified.