Treasury Manager manages day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization. Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management. Being a Treasury Manager allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earning forecasts. Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization’s objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements. Additionally, Treasury Manager determines procurement of funds and monitors investments and collections. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a Director. The Treasury Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be a Treasury Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Treasury Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Treasury Manager to join our team.
- Optimising cash risk management and counterparty oversight;
- Managing a team of cashiers and a Treasury accountant;
- Production and analysis of consolidated weekly cashflow forecast;
- Ensuring that the team provides an efficient and effective cashiering service;
- Cash and liquidity management across the Group;
- Working closely with Group Treasury and reporting to the business;
- Delivery of all management information reporting requirements;
- To support in the completion of statutory year end and month end accounts;
- Liquidity and risk management across the Group;
- Assembling of all cash forecasts sent on a weekly basis, consolidating 60 subsidiary;
- Lead and manager a team;
- Monitoring the client money activities;
- Ensure adherence to controls and regulations;
- Managing a team of 8 treasury professionals;
- Responsible for all cash management processes and efficiencies.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AMCT (or equivalent) qualified;
- Excellent communication skills to effectively maintain stakeholder relationships;
- Experience in financial modelling;
- Post-graduate qualification (MBA, ACT, CFA, CIMA etc.) with at least 5 years of post-qualified experience;
- Analytical approach to problem solving and hands-on management skills are essential;
- Strong treasury and corporate finance experience, or a similar skillset;
- Must have prior experience dealing with the banks;
- Experience with TMSs;
- Experience managing a Treasury or Cash & Bank department;
- Experience in a corporate Treasury function.